With the exhilarating development in the field of technology and growing online evolution, there has been a great demand for new browsers. A handful of new web browsers have recently entered the market, and are dedicated to laptops, mobiles and PC’s.
One of the most popular browsers in this category is the UC Browser for PC. This web browser is widely used in smartphones and has emerged out to be the most versatile web browser for handheld devices. The PC version of UC Browser is quite similar to the mobile version.
How to Download UC Browser on Windows
Downloading UC Browser on PC is quite easy and simple. There are two methods, using which it can be downloaded without any hassle.
- The first method is easy to imply. All you need to do is download the browser package from the link mentioned below, extract the ZIP file and install the browser.
- The second method is a bit lengthy and requires little patience. The user has to first install JRE (JAVA) and then download an Android emulator such as Blue Stacks. After the installation process, just use the search function and install ‘UC Browser’ on it.
Why use UC Browser
Although, it has a very simple functionality and interface, it boasts of many unique options for the user. The striking part about this web browser is its availability on almost all the mobile devices that support operating systems like Java, IOS, Android and Mac. The unofficial introduction of UC Browser for PC has brought a wave of excitement among it’s mobile users.
When UC Browser was launched for mobiles, it went viral in a matter of days and got downloaded on millions of devices. The question pops up, what makes UC Browser popular?
- It is absolutely free and doesn’t cost you a penny.
- The speed that the browser provides is unmatchable. It synchronizes well with almost all the websites available on the web.
- The ability of UC Browser to compress the data sets it apart from the other browsers available in the market. The compression of data helps you cut down your internet usage bills.
- The interface of this browser is user friendly and simple.
Features of UC Browser
- The page load time is short. Therefore, it provides the user with the ability to surf the websites in a fast and an uninterrupted way.
- 90 percent of the data is compressed by this browser.
- It is equipped with an intuitive download manager, which enables pausing and resuming downloads.
- Multiple tabs are supported.
- The settings of this browser can be customized according to the needs of the user. Not every browser allows this level of customization.
If you are looking for a web browser that features an attractive, yet simple outlook, then this browser is the ultimate choice. The ability of this browser to compress the data is a feature that stands out from the rest in the market.