Line is yet another Messaging app for Android, and incidentally one of the leading apps in the play store. Read the complete article to download Line for PC version.
Line PC is a renowned application, which provides a Free calling and Messaging bridge between various device through it’s trademark multi platform support.
Line PC Features
Line for PC provides numerous personal instant messaging and calling features. Just imagine how useful and cost effective approach it would be, if you can actually message and voice call to any Smartphone (Windows, Android, Symbian, iOS) for free.
You do not need to purchase any usage credits, all you need is an active internet connection on your PC. Here’s the list of features it offers:-
- Unlimited free text messages to any mobile phone all over the globe.
- It enables you to send free text messages and perform voice calls as well.
- Unlimited usage, there is certainly no single restriction on messaging or Voice calls whatsoever.
- You can find your friends who are currently using Line PC by synchronizing your account with your mobile contacts.
- You can find and add contacts through Near Field Communication technology (NFC).
- You can share images, videos and documents with your friends, clients or colleagues through file attachments.
- Another intriguing features similar to Whatsapp for PC is it notifies you whether your messages are received or read.
It’s only setback is, it is relatively new and slowly picking up on user base. It currently has more than 200 million registered users.
Also Read: How to Download Temple Run for PC.
How to Download Line for PC
You can download Line PC version through the official site by clicking on the download link illustrated below. It is completely free and doesn’t require any sign up procedure.
After downloading the executable file, Run it and complete the installation procedure following the on screen instructions. It is currently compatible with Windows XP/7/8 and Vista as well.
If you face any issue with the first method, here’s an alternative way to download Line for PC.
- Download BlueStacks installer on your PC.
- Run BlueStacks app player and search for ‘Line‘ using the search option.
- Choose and install the relevant version. This process is a little more complicated compared to the former.
Drop a comment below, if you feel any difficulty in following any section of this tutorial. Subscribe to our blog to receive latest technology updates to your mailbox.