Dr Driving is a freestyle driving simulation game, which made it’s way into the top grossing list in Google Play store recently. It features a unique addictive gameplay which keeps you hitting the buttons for hours.
In this article, I’m going to illustrate how to download Dr Driving for PC.
Similar Read: Candy Crush Saga for PC Download.
Dr Driving for PC Features
Before proceeding with the installation procedure, Lets have a quick glance on it’s gameplay features.
- Burn the rubber by racing past the annoying city traffic.
- Spectacular graphics keep you glued on to the screen.
- You basically need to follow the GPS instructions and race across the streets.
- Sync with your Facebook or Google Social accounts to share your high score.
- You can compete with your friends for the leading leader board score.
- Collect coins and upgrade your car, engine and other utilities.
- Special missions include Speed parking, milestone drive, e.t.c.
- Dr Driving is invariably the best racing simulation game available.
Download Dr Driving for Android Free (Google Play).
How to download Dr Driving PC
Unfortunately, SUD Inc hasn’t published the game officially for Windows or Mac platform either. However, you can run it by using Android to PC emulator (BlueStacks or Kemulator).
- Primarily, download Bluestacks app player from Bluestacks.com.
- Follow the on-screen installation instructions.
- After installation, download Dr Driving apk file.
- You can find it from numerous trusted sources, Just Google it.
- Right Click on the downloaded file and choose Open With -> Choose Program.
- Hit Browse, and jump to the folder where you’ve installer Bluestacks in, Choose App Handler.exe from the folder directory.
- Click OK. Installation wizard should automatically proceed.
- After installation, Just run BlueStacks and choose Dr Driving from My apps list.
Start playing it on your PC and get addicted by it’s high octane and action-packed gameplay.
- Windows 7 and 8.
- Windows Vista and Windows XP.
- Apple Mac.
- It is not yet compatible with Linux or Ubuntu based operating systems.
Also Read: Subway Surfers for PC Installation.
Be sure to subscribe to our mailing list to catch a glimpse of daily technology feed directly to your mailbox.