WeChat for PC is an intuitive social networking app, which allows you to send pictures, voice messages, video recording, contact sharing, location sharing and also let your contacts share your information (with your consent) for free.
All you need to have, is an active internet connection on your mobile phone (preferably 3g). WeChat is available on all leading operating systems including Android, iOS, Symbian, Windows and Blackberry. It was designed by a Chinese based company back in January 2011. It has a massive user base of about 300 million at the moment.
Also Read How to Download Whatsapp for PC.
How to Download WeChat for PC
You can download WeChat for Windows or Mac, by following a few simple steps.
- Before downloading Wechat application, Make sure you install BlueStacks app player on your pc.
- You can simply download BlueStacks player from the official website or through the link illustrated above.
- To install WeChat run BlueStacks, Type Wechat in the search box and all the relevant searches will be shown..
- Just click on install and let the installation wizard complete the procedure. That’s it, Now you have WeChat installed on your PC.
How to Download WeChat for Android
- Firstly, you need to download the app from the official website or Google Play store.
- Register using a unique Wechat name, which help your friends recognize you easily.
- After downloading and installation of Wechat, Grant complete access to your mobile contacts.
- WeChat notifies you, whenever your Phone Contacts join the network, so you could connect with them.
- You can also recommend your friends to join Wechat.
WeChat vs Whatsapp
Shake: Shake is an innovative fun feature, which you would love to try. Once the option is activated and when you shake your phone, You would be able to see who ever shook their Smartphone at the same time you did. If you are interested in friendship with strangers, you can say hello and break the ice.
Drift bottle: Have you seen the movie ‘Message in a bottle’?. Drift Bottle features offer you a similar experience. If you write a message and throw it in the sea (option should be activated prior), Some one in the WeChat world might find it, and vice versa, you may find messages compiled by others as well.
In terms of privacy, Wechat is way ahead of Whatspp, because Whatspp allows other person to see if you are online. Whatsapp also notifies you regarding the message delivery, and sender will be notified as soon as the message is read by the recipient.
Sounds Fun, but if you aren’t not interested to converse with a particular person, you may not be able to ignore him.
Hold To talk: This feature is similar to a Walkie talkie. It is very helpful, when you don’t have the time to text. Record your message by holding a button and simply click send and your voice message will be delivered.