Vector is a high octane action-packed game marketed for handheld platforms (Android, iOS and Windows). Freerun limitless in a world without bounds. Vector for PC is also available for download.
Follow the instructions below to learn how to Download Vector for PC step by step.
How to Download Vector for PC
There are three ways you can download and run Vector PC version for free. Have a look and choose the appropriate version for you.
Nekki has recently published Vector online application on Facebook. Just click on the follow link and start playing (You need to login to your facebook account for authorization)
The facebook version is packed with numerous intriguing gameplay features which aren’t available on the handheld versions.
- Multiplayer co-op mode: Challenge your friends or build a co-op.
- Accessories: You can purchase and sport accessories with your coins.
- Share your high score or milestone achievements on your wall.
You can use an Android emulator to emulate Android packages (.Apk files) on your Computer.
- First Download BlueStacks for free and proceed with the installation.
- After installation, download Vector Android Apk file. (You can find them on Google).
- After downloading, Double click on the .apk file and the installation procedure should automatically progress.
- Start playing Vector for PC without any limits.
- Windows 8 and 7
- Windows Vista and XP
- Apple Macintosh (MAC)
If you aren’t comfortable with emulation, you may download the direct Vector for PC version.
You can find the direct installation version on Google. Note that, the direct PC version isn’t published by the official source.
Similar Read: Download Temple Run for PC (Windows, Mac).
Vector for PC Gameplay Review
Vector is one of the few Android apps making it to the featured section of the Google Play store. It currently has more than 10 million downloads rated an average of 4.4.
It is basically features a parkour/free-running themed gameplay. You will be chased by an official till the end. Be sure to not get caught if you do not wish to get tazed.
- Impressive vector based graphics (High Contracts Black and Whites).
- 20 High Octane thrilling levels.
- The gameplay becomes more difficult as you progress through each level.
- 100+ Parkour moves. Run, Jump and Slide over obstacles.
- Break into independence from the cloistered totalitarian society.
Don’t hesitate to express your views on Vector for PC gameplay. Stay tuned for more updates.