It is a renowned fact that Android owns more than 70% of the Smartphone Market Share, all over the globe. It seconds the fact that, Android emerged as the most popular Smartphone platform. Wondering, what these statistics have got to do with BlueStacks App Player?
Bluestacks Offline Installer allows you to emulate Android apps on your Windows PC or Mac. You can run millions of apps and games which you are addicted to, on your smartphone or tablet, directly on your computer. You can download BlueStacks app player from the link depicted below.
Direct Link: Free Download BlueStacks (Windows and Mac)
How to Download BlueStacks App Player
BlueStacks is the best emulation tool according to various media ratings. If you are not familiar with it’s functionality, let me give a little overview. It basically allows you to download Android games and applications, and run them on your PC.
To know more about how to download the App player, Follow the few simple steps illustrated below.
- Primarily, Download the installation wizard file from the link given above. (It is an offline file, which doesn’t require an active internet connection for the installation).
- After the download is completed, run the BlueStacks Offline installer by double-clicking on the downloaded file.
- Proceed with the Offline Installer wizard of BlueStacks, follow the instructions displayed.
- After successful installation, you may need to restart your PC to configure the changes before being able to use it.
- After restarting, Run the app and download Android games and apps, to your heart’s content.
- It compatible for Windows 8/7/vista and Mac operating systems as well.
I have been using it for a few years, it serves me as a perfect alternative for playing my favorite handheld games on my system. I have compiled several tutorials on how to get popular apps on PC, Check them out below.
Also Read: Download UC Browser for PC
Learn How to Download Temple Run for PC (Windows 7/8/8.1).
Using BlueStacks App Player
After Offline Installer installation, if you are confused on how to download apps or how to use it, Follow the tutorial below.
- By default, it provides a few apps for you to try out. Which include Evernote, Pulse, Fruit Ninja e.t.c.
- To run any application, Just go to the start screen and select the icon pertaining to the application you wish to run.
- However, if you wish to download new apps on BlueStacks either through Google Play or other unofficial application stores, just go to the search bar situated on the top of the interface.
- Search for your desired app name, and choose the correct one from the search results.
- You can download over a million apps, games and utilities. You can Run Whatsapp on PC, Subway Surfers, WeChat, e.t.c without any hassle.
That’s it, it’s very simple to emulate Android games and app on Windows and MAC OS, Thanks to Bluestacks. If you face any problem or issue while following the tutorial, either during download or installation, just let me know through comments.